Heads up... You're reading this book for free, with parts of this chapter shown beyond this point astext.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end of Dart Apprentice: Fundamentals. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading this book and that the skills you’ve acquired will help you in all your future Dart projects.
At this point, you’ve reached the upper-beginner level in programming. You understand essential programming concepts like variables, control flow, loops, functions, classes and collections. The second book in the series, Dart Apprentice: Beyond the Basics, will build on this foundation to move you to the intermediate level. Here are some topics that you’ll learn:
- Advanced string manipulation using regular expressions.
- Functions as inputs and outputs of other functions.
- Object-oriented programming concepts like inheritance, abstraction and interfaces.
- Asynchronous programming with futures and streams.
Hope to see you there!
If you have any questions or comments as you work through this book, please stop by our forums at https://forums.kodeco.com and look for the particular forum category for this book.
Thank you again for purchasing this book. Your continued support is what makes the books, tutorials, videos and other things we do at kodeco.com possible. We truly appreciate it!
– The Dart Apprentice: Fundamentals team